It's a happy day!! Wonder how long haven't I feel so light like this? Hmm.. I've been finding excuses not to blog on the past few days, guess its time to register myself here again!!
Well, back to business..I think the reason why I'm happy has got something to do with the TE2 gathering dinner later. I love reunion, I love TE2. From TE2, I get this sense of belonging which I never felt it in the band or those days in school. We are like one big family, living and studying happily in Kampar. I think we gel pretty well together since we first met. Everything seems so natural and our relationship is getting tighter as time goes by. Now, we have separated into 3 major gang which are the Hua's Family, the boys gang (Ah Gong and friends) as well as the girls gang (Siew Hui and friends). Of course, we also interact very well with each other despite the "gang" we are in. We separated mainly because of the timetable, that is why the dinner is organized once in a while so that the bond between us does not break!
Also, I've found a special friend here, she was born on the same date as me! I remember I met her in the English Language lecture during first week of semester one. 1st impression: quiet, and arrogant *I could feel that!*. She caught my attention and so I decided to approach her. I tried to "invite" her to join my assignment group. The response she gave was like so....cool.
Well, I never give up. Day after day, her "real self" appears little by little. Today when you'd ask my opinion of this girl, my answer is: playful and sometimes innocent. Cool is a NO-NO adjective use to describe her. Instead, I would say she is....urm...cute, maybe? hahaha.. No offense ya?!xD
I appreciate you and you and you...all of you..my life would not be so colourful here without each and everyone of you. TE2, FRIENDS FOREVER. Heart you guys!!♥♥♥
Dedicated to : Xian Yeun, Yunn Wen, Ying Xian, Jiamin, Melissa, Zhi Huey, Cathy, Zee Chieng, Alice, Siew Hui, Yi Xian, Ke Xin, Kausy, Priya, Vinesh, Chee Xiong, Allen, Jun Hoeng, Krishna and of course Fen Fen! *Stay cheers*
wooo.... touched~~~~
ReplyDeletehehehe...cry cry~~
ReplyDelete