Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Truly..Genuinely..from my heart..

I don't have the courage to open up to you but I really want to be the best friend of yours. There are too many things that I wanted to share with you, somehow I could not open my mouth when I see you. Could it be the wrong timing? Or could it be the wrong occasion? Or..could it be..I am actually hiding my deepest feelings behind the smiley face?

My dear, I used to compare myself with you : academic, personality, looking, even attention from others! I think I'll compare more when I hope to get more attention from you. Can I say, I feel secured when you are with me, I feel warm to get a hug from you and I need you in my tough times. I miss those times when we were happily jogging in pologround, and the regular Sunday hike with no one else around, and the times when we cried and let go the pain together, all and all little things that we have gone through.


Perhaps, I am jealous with them who can easily share your feelings and be with you whenever you need a listening ear. How I wish I could be one of them, how I hope I am your besties. However, these are all happened in the past. The distance between us is getting farther, and in fact I can't find a way to get me back to those times. 
I miss you dearly, it always brings tears to me when the images of you run through my brain. I am sure you are enjoying ur life to the fullest and you get lots of love and care from them. Anyway, may hapiness follows you wherever you be.

No comments:

Post a Comment