Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Terrible Temper (=.=)lll

What can I say? I have to admit that I have a really bad tempered father. Oh my God. He is impatient! Even worse than me. See, there is something wrong with the microphone on my laptop, I have no idea why it could not work. Since my dad chose to use my lappy, isn't he should tolerate all these problems? How on earth could he blame my laptop as if my laptop is a criminal? *Sigh Sigh*

He taught me so much about EQ yet he cannot perform it well on his own. I'm quite pissed. There was once where he wanted to dump my phone into the lake : " What for you need a hand phone? How many times have I called you? Why didn't you pick up my call? Just dump it into the lake in Kampar la!!!" *Sweat*

For your information, I need to turn my phone into silent mode because I have to attend lectures and tutorials. Sometimes my classes will end at night, thus it is reasonable for me to mute my phone right? Right?? :P (I'm quite satisfied with my judgment hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment