Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bad Luck please leave me alone!!! (>.<)"

*Sob Sob* Tearbaby did something wrong AGAIN today!!! I bang into a car's "buttock" when i tried to do side parking this morning. What to do, my parking skill sucks!!! (Shhh, this post cannot be seen by my daddy xD) I felt so guilty when i bang into the Kembara, its alarm rang immediately, then I escaped immediately! After that accident I could not use the chopsticks properly to finish up my wanton mee because my whole body was shaking badly. I am like a criminal!! Luckily my uncle brought me to repair the broken signal light and it costs me only RM20! So til now my dad does not know anything about it. *Phew~*
I thought it is a bad year for me. This is only the starting of the year and many bad things already happened on me. Hmm..it looks like I have to do more charity and volunteer works for the sake of my own. So, guess what I've done? *Evil laugh* I actually went for prayer in Perak Cave Temple! I went 求签 and the result is as below:~
瞻前飞雪聚成堆
几度呼童扫不开
纵是一番寒澈骨
梅花暗暗送香来
Any idea what it means? Well, the interpreter interpreted it as a good sign. Overall it says all my bad things have passed and the Buddha will protect me. Is that real? >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment